D190-8701 – Dinan High Performance Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension System for BMW F87 M2
Please call 1-408-866-0606 for availability.
For the driver that demands the best out of their vehicle. The Dinan Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension was bred in the race lab but refined on the street for maximum versatility.
- Threaded collars allow easy and precise front and rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Up to 1" of lowering in front and 1 1/2" of lowering in back are possible depending on tire clearance although 3/4" drop in front and a 1/2" drop in the rear is recommended to maintain a civilized ride.
- Spring rates are nearly 18% stiffer in front and 5% stiffer in the rear.
- Helper Springs are used in the rear to maintain proper suspension operation under droop conditions.
- Substantial reduction in body roll.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for a sporty appearance as well as corrosion protection.
- Stock upper spring mounts are utilized for quiet operation.
ST-1 COIL-OVER SUSPENSION; F87
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2016-2018 BMW M2 Base Coupe
- 2019-2021 BMW M2 Competition Coupe
- 2020 BMW M2 CS Coupe
- Emission Code: 5
- E.O. Status: Part does not affect Vehicle Emissions
- E.O. Number: