D760-0044 – Dinan Carbon Fiber High Flow Air Intake-Strut Tower Brace for BMW 750i xDrive F01 F02
The Dinan carbon fiber intake looks as good as it performs, allowing more outside air to be pushed into the engine via twin-ducts while also providing structural stiffness to the strut towers.
- More Power: 14 HP and 13 lb-ft of torque when used in conjunction with the Stage 2 DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner as well as Dinan exhaust.
- Beautiful Dual Carbon Fiber Inlets
- Integrated Strut Tower Brace
- Stock System Stays Completely Functional
The Dinan carbon fiber intake looks as good as it performs, allowing more outside air to be pushed into the engine via twin-ducts while also providing structural stiffness to the strut towers. Two new air inlets are added, each with its own high flow filter mounted into the mouth of the carbon fiber inlet. The stock air inlet is fully functional to provide four intakes into the engine for maximum airflow. The filtered air passes from the inlets into the black powder coated ducts then directly into the engine.
The Dinan Engineering team had a special challenge with the F01 F02 750i. With very little room to work with under the hood the team came up with the ingenious idea of combining the shock tower brace and the inlet tube into one part. The results are beautiful and purposeful looking.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2013-2015 BMW 750i Base Sedan
- 2013-2015 BMW 750i xDrive Sedan
- 2013-2015 BMW 750Li Base Sedan
- 2013-2015 BMW 750Li xDrive Sedan
- 2013-2015 BMW ALPINA B7 Base Sedan
- 2013-2015 BMW ALPINA B7 xDrive Sedan
- 2013-2015 BMW ALPINA B7L Base Sedan
- 2013-2015 BMW ALPINA B7L xDrive Sedan
- Emission Code: 7
- E.O. Status: Legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A – Not legal in CA
- E.O. Number: