R190-9134 – Dinan High Performance Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension System (NON-EDC Only) for BMW M3
Please call 1-408-866-0606 for availability.
For the enthusiast that needs adjustable ride height The Dinan Coil-Over Suspension is for you.
- Quietest coil over kit on the market so you can live with it every day.
- Beehive shaped front spring and low profile camber plates to maintain full suspension travel with up to one inch of lowering.
- Threaded collars allow easy front and rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- System comes with adjustable camber plates allowing easy camber adjustment between -1.2° and -3.2°.
- Camber plates are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, and are designed with heavy-duty rubber and barrel shaped Delran internal components for superior performance and quiet operation, compared to noisy spherical bearing style mounts.
- Front and rear Dinan components are compatible with 2.50 I.D. racing springs.
- Compatible with BMW EDC and non EDC shocks.
- RACING-ONLY PRODUCT.
ST-1 COIL-OVER SUSPENSION; E9X
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2008-2011 BMW M3 Base Sedan
- 2008-2013 BMW M3 Base Coupe
- 2008-2013 BMW M3 Base Convertible
- Emission Code: 5
- E.O. Status: Part does not affect Vehicle Emissions
- E.O. Number: