Carbahn Autoworks and Dailey Engineering have come together to create a state of the art dry sump system. The efficient design will keep stable oil pressure in your racing engine, even at 3 lateral g.
This kit includes:
- Billet oil pan
- Oil pump with oil vapor separator
- Pump drive mandrel pulleys and belt
- Alternator and water pump drive pulleys
- Racing crank seals designed to work with a vacuum
- Billet plugs and caps to seal crankcase
The billet oil pan is very low profile, which enables the engine to be mounted lower in the car. Weight distribution is further improved with strategic mounting of an external oil reservoir.
The pump is very efficient and creates a vacuum in the crankcase, which increases power. The overall setup is super clean, with CNC passages going from the crankcase to the pump, so no hoses are needed on the scavenge side.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov