CSF designed the coolers to be a true “Drop-in Fit” for easy installation. Each cooler mounts in the factory location and uses the OEM quick connections. The High-Performance Auxiliary Radiators work in conjunction with the rest of the cooling system to reduce temperatures. They not only help keep temperatures in optimal ranges but prolong the heat soak threshold. There’s nothing worse than having your track session cut short because you need to do a cooldown lap. This is particularly important if you track the car.
Like the other cooling systems on the F8X, the factory auxiliary radiators do a pretty good job in stock form. However, once you start adding a lot of power and pushing the car in aggressive driving conditions, the factory systems start to show its limitations. As more and more owners have pushed the limits of their S55, CSF saw the need and demand. The F8X platform is also almost a decade old with the newest examples being at least 5 years old. Over time the original coolers end up with damaged or clogged fins that greatly reduce their cooling capacity. CarBahn is proud to offer CSF’s upgrade to this unit. The CSF Engine Oil Cooler includes:
- 1 Auxiliary Radiator
- Sold Individually – all applications require 2 auxiliary radiators.
- Multi-Fit – Fits Both Left & Right Side
OEM Part Numbers:
- BMW: 17-11-2-284-603 / 17112284603 (Left)
- BMW: 17-11-2-284-604 / 17112284604 (Right)
Each CSF F8X Auxiliary Radiator can fit the left or right side. The fitting and plugs are swappable and can be easily set up for either side.
- 2015-2018 BMW M3 Sedan
- 2015-2020 BMW M4 Coupe
- 2015-2020 BMW M4 Convertible
- 2016 BMW M4 GTS Coupe
- 2016-2018 BMW M3 Competition Sedan
- 2018 BMW M3 CS Sedan
- 2018-2020 BMW M4 CS Coupe
- 2019-2020 BMW M4 Competition Coupe
- 2019-2020 BMW M4 Competition Convertible
- 2019-2021 BMW M2 Competition Coupe
- 2020 BMW M2 CS Coupe