CBF82-3140 – CarBahn Autoworks High Performance Coil-Over Suspension – F8X M3, M3 Competition, M3 CS, M4, M4 Competition & M4 CS
|Note:||Due to the extensive lowering possible, and the increased suspension travel, the installer must carefully evaluate tire clearance under all situations. Safety will be compromised if all precautions are not taken. CarBahn is not responsible for any property damage or injury.|
CarBahn Autoworks is proud to present the much-awaited High-Performance Coil-Over Suspension System for the F80 M3, M3 Competition & M3 CS and F82/F83 M4, M4 Competition & M4 CS.
Benefits of CarBahn Autoworks’ Performance Coil-Over Suspension System:
The CarBahn KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening. This suspension is unique when compared to the standard KW Variant 3.
- The CarBahn KW suspension has stiffer front springs for support with bigger front tires and more negative camber.
- The rear spring is one piece to reduce noise and improve rear traction when vehicle is cornering hard, and you are trying to accelerate.
- Spring perches have rubber isolators to reduce road noise
- CarBahn has optional front control arm bearing
- CarBahn has optional high performance rear toe links
- Threaded collars allow easy and precise front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Up to 1.80″ of lowering is possible depending on tire clearance.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- CarBahn-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
*Note: Due to the extensive lowering possible, and the increased suspension travel, the installer must carefully evaluate tire clearance under all situations. Safety will be compromised if all precautions are not taken. CarBahn is not responsible for any property damage or injury.
Serious drivers will appreciate the ride, traction and control that is bestowed upon the vehicle from the improved suspension.
Estimated Installation Time: 10.00 hours (Includes ride height adjustment and excludes alignment)
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2015-2018 BMW M3 Base Sedan
- 2015-2020 BMW M4 Base Coupe
- 2015-2020 BMW M4 Base Convertible
- 2018 BMW M3 Competition Sedan
- 2018 BMW M3 CS Sedan
- 2018-2020 BMW M4 CS Coupe
- 2019-2020 BMW M4 Competition Coupe
- 2019-2020 BMW M4 Competition Convertible